Monday, February 15, 2010

My Travelling to kolkata


Traveling is my one of the favorite hobbies. I like to know places that contents some art work and peace. I like to old places which has courts and old temples.

India is the place where i want to visit each and every well-known places. Also those places where no many travelers visiting a lot. Basically i am from "gujarat" west part of India. I have travelled east-part places in India though i want to visit rest two south and north part of india. i love to visit my village every year in Indian new year festival.



I'm posting one of my favorite picture when i went to the "kolkata, India". The building itself stands on the "island of attractions" in Kolkata - beside the Victoria Memorial, Nandan Rabindra Sadan theatre complex, and the Birla Planetarium. Kolkata served as the capital of India during the "British Raj" until 1911.


There are lots attraction like science museums, temples, howrah bridge, and art theaters to see in this mega city.














































1 comment:

  1. hi ann,
    i also like to visit memorial places. It shows real fact & achivemnt of our histroy..
    keep posting the more details..!!

    ReplyDelete